oh I didn’t even see this! yaaaaay love it such lovely clothing and jewelry i felt totally spoiled
reblog if you ARE gay, if you SUPPORT gays, or if you like to OPEN people’s WINDOWS in the middle of the NIGHT and put DOZENS of GEESE in their BEDROOMS
You know the picture of the epigraph this book that’s been going viral lately? I WANT TO GIVE YOU A FREE COPY OF IT (AND ALSO COPIES OF THE HANDWRITTEN MANUSCRIPT)!
The details: Reblog this video. Add your own favorite quote ever. (Extra points if you also tweet it.) On February 1st, I’ll pick my five favorites & announce them & send you some free stuff.
P.S.: If you don’t know much about THE END GAMES, click here for more info.
My favorite illustrator: Michelle Macias
The first YouTube channel I ever subscribed to: Charlieissocoollike aka Charlie McDonnell
I dream to look like this.
My favorite girl on the internet: Bianca Venerayan
Possibly my favorite artists: Bruce Munro
(If you didn’t know already, his choice of medium is LIGHT)
My new female obsession: Jo Eun Hee
A Silent Film // Harbour Lights
Breaking Hearts & Taking Names
Nasty Gal Fall Lookbook
Sometimes I look at the Nasty Gal lookbooks and wonder if being wild and free is cliche or just cleverly photographed on tumblr. Otherwise, I just dream of being a Nasty Gal 90% of the time. The other 10% I’m actually a Sailor Soldier.
Band of My Moment
The 1975 // Settle Down
My favorite blogs of the moment (If not ever!) !
Kastor & Pollux
My top inspirations when it comes to doing art and the cutest little Canadians around on the internet. Dani Roche and Bianca Venerayan are two fashion bloggers that unprecedentedly made me wish I was Canadian for the first time in my life.
You, Me, & Charlie
If you like Glee, The Family, or the beauty of Dianna Agron; turns out, she and a few of other editors have more interest than Hollywood! If you want an well rounded music, art, and other aesthetically pleasing things to make your eyes orgasm, HERE YOU GO.
Anime fanwork, beautiful color vomit, and giveaways all in one artist’s blog. She’s definitely not to disappoint. She also likes The Legend of Zelda… and for a Zelda nerd myself, I could cry from the cute Links and Saria.